Monday, January 18, 2010

My First Post..

Well, I never thought that I would be writing up my own blog but here I am...writing things that people are probably going to never read..

Anyway, I decided to do this in secret so that my friends never find out.. it would just be too embarrassing. Not that they don't have their own blogs but I would just rather them not reading all my thoughts and such.. I'm much more comfortable for strangers to read them instead :D hah, if they ever do read them!

So, since this is in secret I've kept a few details off. Like my birthday, the state I live in and so on. Oh and that also means my name, a definite no no.

If you're wondering what the title of this blog has to do with anything, well.. I just needed a title. And I'm pretty much a couch potato. Whether I'm watching TV, reading, crocheting, or whatever, I'm usually sitting or laying on a couch. It's where I spend most of my time :D And just so you know, I'm not some unemployed 30 year old, I go to school. So, it's not as bad.

This blog isn't going to have anything particularly interesting in it.. just me blabbing on about things I like, things I don't like and pretty much everything in between, for no reason at all.

What makes this even more lame is that I'm pretty much talking to myself right now.. seeing as I have no followers.

Well, I guess it's goodbye for now... to maybe the one person who will ever read this?

2 comments:

  1. Well hello Miss CP and welcome to blogland! I've been blogging for a couple of years now. Kind of like a diary on line with pictures and comments from friendly folk all over the world. It's kind of addictive! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks for the welcome! By the way, I adore your teddies! They're so cute!

    ReplyDelete